Businesses on Salisbury’s Winchester Street are running a competition in December.
By spotting letters in participating shop windows, shoppers can enter a draw to win a hamper filled with goodies from the shops involved, including vouchers and products with an approximate total value of £200.
The draw to find a winner will be made on social media with the winner contacted on Wednesday, 21st December, in time to collect the prize at Salisbury’s late night shopping event. Prizes include:
● Victorian hand thrown terracotta pot with iron hanging made by Jams.
● A goody bag from Clearway Pets
● Box of goodies from Blueberry Den
● Vouchers from The Therapy Centre, Dusty Apron, Compleat Artist, Sisters Wardrobe, Jacquis Sunbeds, JAMS and Classical Beauty.
● Dog care and accessories from Boo Bears.
● Prosecco candy canes, crystal lucky dips and seed bomb from Stuff Emporium.
● Glass and rum from Artisan Wine. And more!
Free to enter.